"Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven." Matthew 5:16

Friday, July 23, 2010

Making A Come Back

Well it has been along time since I posted on the blog. There really is no excuse. It seems like every time the post began, something interrupted the flow. Now it is time to get back on track. Some of you have commented about the lack of post, which means there are people out there reading. This is just a short post to say, "I am back." The next post will probably be when our fifth child is born! July 27, 2010 seems like a perfect day to have a baby! After the birth, I will post my reflections on the day, and after that initial post you can expect a new post every Monday morning. Oh, I almost forgot, my post are going to be more conversational and less technical. Sorry if you have been trying to follow and needed a theological dictionary. My goal will be to be consistent and relevant and as always God glorifying. Talk to you soon...CW.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I'm glad you will be posting again! Looking forward to reading them. Can't wait to see that precious little face next week!

    -Tamara

    ReplyDelete