"Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven." Matthew 5:16

Friday, May 28, 2010

Family Vacation

Just wanted to say that I will be on family vacation for the next week. We leave in the morning for Panama City Beach. Vacation is a fun week for our family. We usually spend the week bumming around the water, laying on the sand, eating good food, and I try to read a couple of good books. This year I will be tackling a couple of good reads. Thought I would leave the list and maybe a review for each when I get back. You all have a blessed week, and I will soak up a little of God's beautiful creation for you all!!! Talk to you Soon...CW!

Radical: Taking Your Faith Back From the American Dream by David Platt

The Search for God and Guinness: A Biography of the Bear that Changed the World by Stephen Mansfield

Him We Proclaim: Preaching Christ from All the Scriptures by Dennis E. Johnson

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious to hear what you have to say about Radical by David Platt. I've heard a lot of talk about it!

    ReplyDelete